3 Phase Voltmeter Ammeter Digital Energy Meter with Active and Reactive Energy
1. Product Overview:
- Measurement: threephase voltage, threephase current, active power, reactive power, power factor, frequency, active energy, reactive energy.
- Calculation: positive and negative active energy, inductive and capacitive reactive power.
- Display: LCD display with STN blue screen, wide viewing angle, high quality and high definition.
- Communication: RS485 communication, and MODBUS-RTU protocol.
- Output: two-way power pulse output, four-way switch output, and four-way analog output.
- Input: four-way switch input.
LCD multi-functional network meter can highly precisely measure the general power parameters in three-phase grid system: three-phase voltage, three phase current, active power, reactive power, power factor, line frequency, active energy, reactive energy. It also has the function of communication interface, electrical pulse output, four-way switch input, four-way switch output, and four-way analog output. With the communication protocols, it is able to give LED display on-site and remote-site communications. The LCD multi-functional meter is convenient to install, easy to wire, and simple to maintain.It has few projects and can be set input parameters as field programmed. And it can communicate with different PLC and industrial computers in the network.
2. Product Parameters:
||1.2 times rated for continuous, and 2 times rated for 10s
|Auxiliary power supply
3. Product Functions:
- Measurement: ammeter, voltmeter, single-phase active and reactive power meter, three-phase active and reactive power meter and power factor meter.
- Display: four LED digital display of 9999.
- Maximum input: voltmeter: 600V, voltage transformer is required when the AC voltage is over 600V; ammeter: 5A, current transformers is required when the AC current is over 5A. DC ammeter: 5A, built-in shunts of 75mv, 60mv and 50mv are required when the DC current is over 5A.
- Uses: suitable for measuring the parameters in ammeter, voltmeter, single-phase active and reactive power meter, three-phase active and reactive power meter and power factor meter in the industries of electric power grids, automation, substation automation, power distribution automation, intelligent building, and the enterprise's internal system.
- To be matched by the client: RS485 communications, two-way switch output, two-way switch input, and one way analog output. Time aging: all the products have been time-aged, so that it can stably work in a long-term to reduce the impact of external environment on the meter, offering users a satisfactory product.
Q1: Do you accept OEM production?
A: Yes we are expereienced in OEM production.
Q2: Are you able to supply technical drawings and data sheets of the products?
A: Yes we can supply upon customer's request, please contact our sales.
Q3: Do we need an expert for the installation of your product?
A: No, it is not complicated to conduct the installation, we can help to instruct the installation as well.
Q4: What is your discount policy?
A: We will give discount according to the different Qty, delivery/payment terms etc, please contact our sales about it.