Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Single Phase Static Electric Meter||Output Voltage:||110V/220V|
|Output Current:||1.5(6)A, 10(40)A, 5(60)A||Connection:||Bottom Input Top Output|
|Accuracy:||CL 1.0||Measurement:||Active Energy|
Single Phase Watt Hour Meter,
Single Phase Energy Meter
220V Single Phase Electric Meter LCD Display Bottom Input Top Output KWH Measuring
DDS155 single phase smart anti-tamper electric meter(double circuit with CT) is a kind of fully digitized intelligent energy meter. It adopts the SOC high-density V9821 chip. It has the function of major and minor circuit electric measurement, online power display, smart anti-tamper, outage display. It is high accuracy, low power consumption, and good stability. It can be widely used for the single phase alternating current in city, rural areas or factory enterprises, etc.
Main function characteristics:
1) Our products adopt SOC singlechip V9821, enhanced 8052MCU Core, Double circuit electric measurement, AFE, LCD driver, Flash, accurate measurement and active power display.
2) Can work at phase(major circuit)or neutral(minor circuit)measurement. The major and minor circuit can switch. (threshold value is 12.5%, and the current power is more than 40W).
3) Indicate the current work, power reversed, and anti-tamper.
4) It adopts the lower power display when power off, and display the current accumulative electricity volume.
5) Anti-tamper function.
Standard and qualification:
1) Standard: GB/T17215-2008,DL/T645-1997; IEC62053-21; IEC62052-11
2) Rated voltage: 230V
3)Working voltage: 70~120% (rated voltage)
4) Current: 10(60) A
5) Accuracy: Class 1.0
6) Rated frequency: 50Hz
7) Pulse constant: 1600 imp/kWh
8) Overall Power Consumption: <0.35W
9) Apparent power: <7.5VA
10) Starting current: ≤0.004 Ib
11) Overall dimensions: 189mm×110mm×60mm
12) Weight: 0.5kg
13) Operating life: 10 years
＊ Use only isolated tools.
＊ Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
＊ Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
＊ Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
＊ Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
＊ Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
＊ Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
＊ Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
＊ Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
＊ Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
＊ Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.
Why Choose Us
＊ Professional manufacturer for more than 15 years.
＊ Highly experienced production team in RADARKING factory work-shop.
＊ QC Systerm: Quality controlled on all production lines, and QC inspectors work independently from the production line.
＊ Good quality production with quick delivery.
＊ Accepted OEM/ODM.
＊ Accepted small MOQ.
＊ Factory certification: ISO9001, 14000, STS
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang