Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Phase:||Single Phase Two Wires||Rated Voltage:||120-230V|
|Frequency:||50Hz||Accuracy Class:||CL 1.0|
|Measuring:||Active Energy||Data Storage Period:||More Than 10 Years|
digital smart meter,
smart power meter
240V Single Phase Smart Electric Meters for Automatic Remote Reading System PLC
DDZY150 Single Phase AMM Meter i s designed based on Holley-patented technology.It is a new generation of smart meter using state-of-the-art IC technology,international PRIME/G3 PLC technologyand open communication protocols compliant with international standards.With the features of power data metering, multi-communication interfaces, tariff control, load profile and remote control, the meter is able to achieve automatic network registration, network self-repair and real time communication,and is an ideal product satisfying complicated applications of smart grid.
Functions and features
1. Have the metering function of forward,inverse and assembly active power
2. Abundant display by LCD, have power cut display and backlight.
3. There are far infrared , a port of RS485 communication data and carrier communication interface.
4. There have 4 tariffs,14 time intervals,2 year time zones.
5. Have settle accounts function,can set maximum 3 times account days in one month to be settle accounts.Can record the
historical data maximum nearest 12 times.
6. Remote control tariff function,can remote control power off.
7. The meter have events record function, each event will be recorded 10 times.
8. The meter can give an alarm when overpower,reverse power,hardware fault and so on.
9. The meter have auto-cycle of display,push-button display and can set the display items.
＊ Use only isolated tools.
＊ Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
＊ Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
＊ Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
＊ Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
＊ Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
＊ Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
＊ Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
＊ Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
＊ Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
＊ Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang