Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||220V/230V||Current:||1.5(6)A, 5(10)A, 10(40)A, 20(80)A, Etc.|
|Frequency:||50/60Hz||Accuracy Class:||2.0, 1.0, 0.5S; 2.0(Reactive Power)|
|Pulse Constant:||6400, 3200, 2400, 1600 Imp/kWh, Etc||Power Consumption:||≤ 0.8W/phase|
|Clock Accuracy:||≤ 0.5s/Day (Reference Temperature 23℃)||Data Storage Period:||≥ 10 Years|
Single Phase Watt Hour Meter,
Single Phase Energy Meter
5 ( 60 ) A 50Hz Single Phase 2 Wire Electrical Multimeters with Carrier Communication Module
Single Phase 2 Wire Multimeter is a high technology product. It can measuring the positive active power and reverse active power with IEC 62053-21:2003 and DL/T645-1997/2007. The single phase electricity meter has intelligent and reliable design, such as good power source and electromagnetism compatible design, which are suitable to the strong electromagnetism disturbance and big occasion of power source fluctuation.
|Active Energy||Class 1.0|
|Power Loss||Voltage Circuit||≤1.5W,10VA|
|Limit Working Temperature||-40ºC~+80ºC|
|Display Page||5(with electric);1(without electric)|
1. Product's Type: Register (5+1), LCD (5+1 or 6+1), LED (5+1)
2. Electric Power Measurement: Positive active power, reverse active power and power in A, B, C phase which can be measured.
3. Intelligent Design: Imported single-chip which controlled by microcomputer, full digital metering, with advantages of high accuracy, good linearity, wide range, low consumption and prevent from electricity stolen.
4. Reliable Design: Perfect power source and electromagnetism compatible design, which are suitable to the strong electromagnetism disturbance and big occasion of power source fluctuation.
5. Cover to Meter: Fully sealed dustproof and waterproof design, material of cover has excellent flame retardant and anti-corrosion, anti-aging properties.
6. On-Off Manner: Build in or external switch can be optional.
7. Communication Mode: Infrared, RS485 interface or carrier communication module(Optional).
- Use only isolated tools.
- Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
- Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
- Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
- Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
- Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
- Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
- Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
- Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
- Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
- Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang