Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency:||50Hz||Accuracy Class:||1.0 (active) ; 2.0(reactive)|
|Pulse Constant:||3*400imp / Kwh||Communication Mode:||PLC, Wifi, Carrier, GPRS, RS485|
|Baud Rate:||2400bps||Name:||Three Phase Four Wire Energy Meter|
DLMS Lorawan Smart Meter Three Phase Four Wire Meter for AMR/AMI System
The meter is an IEC standards compliant three phase four wire smart electric meter. It integrated with large innovative capabilities, such as powerful e-metering, multienergy data collection, remote and local communication. This new generation of metering device has been developed as a core component of the Radarking’s smart metering solution to optimize daily utility processes.
The meter is intended for communicating with a head-end central station server (Paas) through GSM / GPRS / Ethernet connectivity for smart metering interactions on real time basis. It is ideal for a broad range of commercial and inustrial environments. The meter measures active and reactive energy and its terminal block provides both direct and CT/VT connection. This flexibiity futhermore enables the utility to apply different contractual control to each of the customer with no need to visit customer's premises or adding accessories from time to time.
The connectivity of GSM GPRS enables the utility and service providers to have a real-time monitoring and control on the load in the grid and improve their managing efficiency at peak hours. The meter records maximum demand and load profiling data at programmed intervals and provides valuable instantaneous value for P, V, A, PF for the utility and customer as well for them to budget their usage and manage the load.
|Nominal voltage Un||3x 220/230/ 240V|
|Active energy constant||400imp/kWh|
|Active energy to IEC62053‐21||Class1.0|
|Reactive energy to IEC62053‐23||Class2.0|
|Power consumption in Voltage circuit||<2W <8VA|
|Power consumption in current circuit||<1VA|
|Operation meter||25℃ to+70℃|
|AC Insulation strength||4kV at 50Hz during 1min|
|Impulse voltage 1.2/50μs mains connections||8kV|
|Electro Magnetic Compatibility|
|Electromagnetic RF fields|
|27MHz to 500MHz typical||10V/m|
|100kHz to 1GHz typical||30V/m|
|Fast transient burst test||4kV|
|Insulation Classification||Protective Class II|
|Maximum cable size||10 mm|
a) Multi-rate and holiday settings on Time of Use (TOU) basis
b) Open standard of DLMS /COSEM
c) 4 channels maximum demand and load profile recording
d) Metrological element measurement : voltage, current, power quality and harmonics.
e) Tamper protection
f) Terminal block for both direct and transformer connection
1) Reduced inventory cost
2) Reduced data collection cost
3) Reduced non-technical loss being introduced by human interventions
4) Customized metrological data reading
5) Advanced load control features
6) Reduce operational cost
7) Withstand adverse environments
8) Long life time with remote upgrade features
1. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
2. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
3. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
4. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
5. You have 7 days to contact us and 30 days to return it from the date it was received. If this item is in your possession more than 7 days, it is considered used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. We will bear all the shipping cost if the product(s) is (are) not as advertised.
7. 12 months Manufacturer`s limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
8. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
9. We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.