Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Refer. Voltage:||240V||Refer. Current:||10(60)A|
|Frequency:||60Hz||Accurac Y:||CL 2.0|
|Material:||Metal Meter Box||Color:||Black|
240V/60Hz Single Phase Electric Meter Active Energy Measuring Anti Tamper 6(10)A
The single phase two wire static energy meter is a kind of fully digitized intelligent single-phase watt-hour meter which is designed depending on the special chip technology of RDK2000 series digital intelligent electricity steal-resistance watt-hour meters being developed by Air force radar research institute. This kind of watt-hour meter not only has electricity measurement function, but also has intelligent steal-resistance function.
Main Function Characteristics
(1) It adopts fall-resistance register to prevent interference.
(2) It adopts special imported measurement chips (ADE7755) to ensure accurate measurement.
(3) It adopts impeccable Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Design and power circuit design, with powerful EMC and wide scope of power.
Standard and Qualification
(1) Carried Standard: IEC62053-21; IEC62052-11
(2) Rated voltage: 240V
(3) Rated frequency: 60Hz
(4) Working voltage: 70~130% of the rated voltage, the limited working voltage is 400V.
(5) Calibration current: 10(60) A
(6) Pulse constant: 1600 imp/kWh
(7) Accuracy: Class 2.0
(8) Overall Power Consumption: <0.35W
(9) Starting current: ≤0.004 Ib, the product has logical anti-creep function.
(10) Overall dimensions: 204.5mm×144.5mm×61mm
(11) Weight: 0.95kg
(12) Operating life: 10 years
- Use only isolated tools.
- Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
- Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
- Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
- Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
- Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
- Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
- Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
- Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
- Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
- Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.