Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||220V||Name:||Single Phase Energy Meter|
|Frequency:||60Hz||Accurac Y:||CL 1.0|
|Indicator:||3 LED Indicator||Terminal Cover:||Long Terminal Cover|
LCD Display Single Phase Electric Meter Build in Relay for ON/OFF Control High Accuracy
The single phase two wire static energy meter is a kind of fully digitized intelligent single-phase watt-hour meter with build in relay for ON/OFF control. It is designed depending on the special chip technology of RDK2000 series digital intelligent electricity steal-resistance watt-hour meters being developed RADARKING R&D group. This kind of watt-hour meter not only has electricity measurement function, but also has intelligent steal-resistance function.
1. Product's Type—LCD (5+1 or 6+2)
2. Electric Power Measurement-- Positive active power, reverse active power which can be measured.
3. Intelligent Design—Imported single-chip which controlled by microcomputer, full digital metering, with advantages of high accuracy, good linearity, wide range, low consumption and prevent from electricity stolen.
4. Reliable Design-- Perfect power source and electromagnetism compatible design, which are suitable to the strong electromagnetism disturbance and big occasion of power source fluctuation.
5. Cover for Meter-- Fully sealed dustproof and waterproof design, material of cover has excellent flame retardant and anti-corrosion, anti-aging properties.
6. On-Off Manner—Build in or external switch can be optional.
7. Communication Mode-- Infrared, RS485 interface or carrier communication module (Optional).
1. Standard-- IEC 62053-21:2003, DL/T645-1997/2007.
2. Voltage-- 220V (Single-Phase), 3*220/380V (Three-Phase Four Wires), 3*100V (Three-Phase Three Wires)
3. Current-- 1.5(6)A, 5(20)A, 5(30A), 5(40)A, 5(60)A, 10(40)A, 10(60)A, 15(60)A, 20(80)A
4. Frequency-- 50Hz
5. Accuracy Class-- 2.0, 1.0, 0.5S; 2.0 (Reactive Power)
6. Pulse Constant(imp/kWh)-- 6400, 3200, 2400, 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 200
7. Clock Accuracy ≤ 0.5s/Day (Reference Temperature 23 centigrade)
8. Power Consumption ≤ 0.8W/phase
9. Data Storage Period ≥ 10 years, period for clock working since power off is ≥ 5 years
10. Intelligent logic control function
- Use only isolated tools.
- Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
- Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
- Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
- Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
- Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
- Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
- Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
- Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
- Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
- Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.