Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Single Phase Static Electric Meter||Accuracy:||CL 1.0|
|Terminal Cover:||Long Terminal Cover||Communication:||Infrared Or RS485|
|Power Consumption:||Less Than 0.8W||Data Storage:||More Than 10 Years|
Residential Electric Meter,
Single Phase Energy Meter
LCD Display Single Phase Electric Meter BS Mounting Long Terminal Cover High Accuracy
DDS155 single phase electronic watt hour meter is intended for electric energy measurement and registration in single phase two-wire network in household. It adopts LSI(large scare integrated circuit), micro-electronics technique and SMT(surface mount technology) etc. Its performance comply with IEC62053-21, IEC 62052-11.
Functions & Features
1. Front board three fixed hole installation, terminal block is make of bakelite material, which is moisture- resistant, fire-retardant, high temperature overall.
2. Way of connection: direct connection, through CT, through CT&PT.
3. High accuracy and stability: there is no need to re-calibrate for long term operation.
4. Steel and antirust base and long terminal cover, transparent glass cover. May select other materials, such as ABS, Polycarbonate etc.
5. Standard configuration unidirectional 5+1 digits analog register (99999.1kwh), may select LCD or LED display.
6. May extend Communication port, such as RS485, RS232, IR (infrared radiation) etc.
7. Simple structure, small volume, low power consumption and light weight etc.
8. Anti-fraud function (optional)
1. Rated current: 1.5(6), 2.5(10), 5(20), 5(30), 10(40), 10(60), 15(60), 20(80), 30(100)
2. Rated voltage: 110,120, 220, 230, 240V
3. Accuracy class: Class1, Class 2
4. Frequency: 50/60Hz
5. Starting current: 0.04Ib(1.0S), 0.05Ib(2.0S)
＊ Use only isolated tools.
＊ Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
＊ Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
＊ Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
＊ Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
＊ Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
＊ Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
＊ Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
＊ Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
＊ Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
＊ Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.
Why Choose Us
＊ Professional manufacturer for more than 15 years.
＊ Highly experienced production team in RADARKING factory work-shop.
＊ QC Systerm: Quality controlled on all production lines, and QC inspectors work independently from the production line.
＊ Good quality production with quick delivery.
＊ Accepted OEM/ODM.
＊ Accepted small MOQ.
＊ Factory certification: ISO9001, 14000, STS
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang