Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Single Phase Static Electric Meter||Voltage:||110V,120V, 220V, 230V, 240V|
|Current:||1.5(6)A, 2.5(10)A, 5(20)A, 5(30)A, 10(40)A, 10(60)A, 15(60)A, 20(80)A, 30(100)A||Accuracy:||CL 1.0|
|Terminal Cover:||Long Terminal Cover||Communication:||Infrared Or RS485|
Long Terminal Single Phase Electric Meter BS Mounting Active Energy Measuring Watt Hour Meter
The meter is designed to measure single phase two wire AC active energy power. It adopt LSI and SMT technology, the key component are long life international brand products. All if its functions comply with the relative technical requirement for class 1 single phase watt hour meter in IEC62053-21. It is a long life meter with the advantage of high stability, high over load capability, low power loss and compact size.
Functions and Features:
1. Mechanical step register 5+1(default); 6+1; 5+2; 5 digit no decimal; 6 digit no decimal LCD display.
2. Bi-directional total active energy measurement, reverse active energy measure in the total active energy .
3. Pulse LED indicates working of meter, pulse output with optical coupling isolation.
4. Two type of cases(protective-class I and II) are available.
5. Intelligent Design: Imported single-chip which controlled by microcomputer, full digital metering, with advantages of high accuracy, good linearity, wide range, low consumption and prevent from electricity stolen.
6. Reliable Design: Perfect power source and electromagnetism compatible design, which are suitable to the strong electromagnetism disturbance and big occasion of power source fluctuation.
7. Cover to Meter: Fully sealed dustproof and waterproof design, material of cover has excellent flame retardant and anti-corrosion, anti-aging properties.
8. On-Off Manner: Build in or external switch can be optional.
|Product||Single Phase Two Wire Static Watt Hour Meter|
CET-RC12-A(Mechanical step register )
|Display||Mechanical step register or LCD|
|Rated Voltage||110-130V; 220-240V|
|Rated Current||10(50)A; 5(60)A; 10(60)A; 15(60)A; 20(80)A; 10(100)A;|
|Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz|
|Pulse Output||passive pulse, pulse width is 80+5ms|
＊ Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
＊ Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
＊ Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
＊ Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
＊ Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
＊ Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.
Why Choose Us:
＊ Professional manufacturer for more than 15 years.
＊ Highly experienced production team in RADARKING factory work-shop.
＊ QC Systerm: Quality controlled on all production lines, and QC inspectors work independently from the production line.
＊ Good quality production with quick delivery.
＊ Accepted OEM/ODM.
＊ Accepted small MOQ.
＊ Factory certification: ISO9001, 14000, STS
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang