Made In China
Made In China
|Rated Voltage:||3*220V/380V||Rated Current:||3*5(60)A|
|Working Voltage:||80~110% (rated Voltage)||Accuracy:||Class 1.0|
|Rated Frequency:||50Hz/60Hz||Overall Power Consumption:||< 0.8W×3|
Three Phase Four Wire Smart Energy Meter Multi Function LoRaWAN ELectric Meter
Measures some or all of the following parameters:
Demand (Current and Power)
Individual Harmonics (2nd to 31st)
The TOU features of the meter also include Daylight Savings Time and holiday setting function. The meter has multiple IO functions including Relay Outputs, Digital Outputs Digital Inputs and Analog Outputs.
Standard and qualification:
|Standards||IEC 62053-21: 2003, DL/T645-1997/2007|
|Accuracy Class||Class 1.0, 2.0|
|6400, 3200, 2400, 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 200|
|Clock Accuracy(optional)||≤ 0.5s/Day (Refer to temperature of 23 centigrade);|
|Data Storage Period||≥ 10 years, the working time lasts more than 5 years even if power off .|
|Power Consumption||≤ 0.8 W/Phase|
|Normal working temperature||-25℃~ +55℃|
|Limited working temperature||-45℃~ +70℃|
|Creeping design||Have the function of intelligent logical anti-creeping.|
Main function characteristics:
(1) Accurately measure total active energy and each phase energy.
(2) It implements the remote digital pulse output function, and the corresponding centralized meter reading system can be configured to monitor the working status of the meter in real time.
(3) Imported single-chip microcomputer control, fully digital metering, intelligent anti-stealing.
(4) With the display function of default phase. (5) RS485 communication interface (optional).
(6) Remote ON/OFF control: according to power usage, can send power off command from main station, cut off user’s load circuit. Or send power on command to connect user’s load circuit.
(7) Display method: LCD display(6+2)
(8) With LoRaWAN wireless network to transmit data to corresponding gateway, automatically upload data, default 10 mins as period to upload data (this period can be set ).
(9) Compatible with communication protocol DL/T645-2007.
After power supply, the LCD is fully displayed for 5 seconds, then the LCD will show the total power and shunt power, then it will show the meter number. Each item is continuously displayed for 5 seconds. If there is a phase loss, the LCD will appear a corresponding indication.
(1) Fully Display.
(2) Total active energy
When a circle appears at the top right of the display, it indicates that the value is the total active energy.
The figure shows that the current total active energy is 2.25kWh.
(3) The electricity of phase A, B, C.
When a circle appears at the upper left of the display, it indicates that the value is electricity of phase A.
The figure shows that the current electricity of phase A is 2.25kWh.
The figure shows that the current electricity of phase B is 2.25kWh.
The figure shows that the current electricity of phase C is 2.25kWh.
(4) The meter number
The figure shows that the current meter number is 1234.
(5) The indicator description Pulse
The indicator flashes when the user is using power.
A.B.C: Indicates whether the phase A.B.C is out of power.
For example, when phase A has no voltage, the phase A indicator will light to remind the user. Off: The indicator will light up when the internal relay is disconnected.
Online: The indicator flashes when the LoRaWan communication module is connecting to the network, and the indicator is always on when the connection is completed.
Data: When the LoRaWan communication module receives and sends data, the indicator light will flashes.
Carriage and storage:
Our products should be packaged well when being transported. And the products should not be shaken or hit when being transported and unpacked. The carriage and storage should correspond with GB/T15464-1995 "General packing technical conditions of instruments and meters" Inventory and storage should be put on the bracket under the original package, and the stacked height can’t exceed 5 layers. The storage place will be clean and the environment temperature will not more than from -40℃ to +70℃, relative humidity not more than 95% and without corrosive gas and mildew in the air.