Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Display:||7+1 LCD||Installtion:||DIN Rail Meter|
Single Phase KWH Meter,
Digital KWH Meter
3P4W LCD Display Din Rail KWH Meter Active Energy Measuring 5(100)A Large Current
Functions and Features:
1. 35mm standard DIN rail installation, complying with standard DIN EN50022. Or front board installed (mounting holes center distance 63 mm), users can choose any one by themselves.
2. Ten pole width (Modulus 12.5mm), complying with standard JB/T7121-1993.
3. Type S wiring (Inlet from bottom, outlet from top),use CT connect operation, may select 27 CT ratio, the meter will read directly after set, and needn’t multiplied by CT rate.
4. LED indicates power supply state and signal of active energy impulse and data communications state.
5. Automatic detection the direction of the flow of load current.,indicated byLED.
6. Single direction three components measure three phase active energy meter.Which is not related with direction of the flow of load current. Comply with standard IEC 62053-21.
7. Standard configuration short terminals cover with transparent PC, to reduce the installation space and is convenient for centralized installation.
|Accuracy||2.0, 1.0, 0.5S; 2.0(Reactive Power)|
|Rated Voltage (V)||3*127/220V; 3*230/400V|
|Rated Current (A)||5(100)A|
|Starting Current (A)||0.02|
|Insulation Performance||AC voltage 4kV for 1 minute, 1.2/50us wave from impulse voltage 6kV.|
|Display||6 digits(999999 kWh), or 6+1 digits(999999.9kWh) display.|
|Standard||IEC 62053-31 and DIN 43864|
Model DTS150 three phase electronic DIN rail active energy meter is a kind of new style three phase four wire active energy meter, it adopt micro-electronics technique, and imported large scale integrate circuit, using advanced technique of digital and SMT techniques, etc.
The meter meets relevant technical requirements of class 1 three phase active energy meter stipulated in international standard IEC 62053-21.
It can accurately and directly measure 50Hz or 60Hz active energy consumption from three phase AC electricity net, work well as even just one phase power on.
It can display total energy consumption by LCD with backlight.
With following features such as: good reliability, small volume, light weight, specious nice appearance, convenient installation, and etc, the meter is widely used in any occasions.
＊ Use only isolated tools.
＊ Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
＊ Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
＊ Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
＊ Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
＊ Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
＊ Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
Outer nd mount dimension: