Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||CJ/T133-2012, GB/T778-2007||Accuracy Class:||2.0, 1.0|
|Li-lon Battery:||3.6V(2Ah), 3.6V(3Ah0||Static Current:||≤ 5 UA|
Prepaid Water Meters,
Hot Water Meter
Class B , DN 15mm IC Card Prepaid Smart Cold Water Meter With Valve For Householder
Smart Water Meter is the new generation water metering products. The water valve design is unique. The maintenance is automatic periodically to ensure long-term reliable operation. Use non-contact logic encryption ic card, ensure data safe and reliable.
|25||225||103||132||G 1 3/4B|
Advantages & Features:
1. LCD supports the users to check the use of water conveniently
2. The body is made of high quality brass and the movement is made of food-grade plastic to ensure the quality of health and safety
3. Low-power consumption design, high-energy batteries, ensuring long-term stability of measurement, battery is easy to change.
4. Excellent seal design with good moisture-proof and water-proof performance.
5. Digital and electronic water meter display.
6. Strong anti-interference ability.
7. Effectively resist magnetic, ferroelectric and lightning interference.
8. Smart Water Meteriing Software. Large-capacity information storage, self-test status.
Q1: Do you accept OEM production?
A: Yes we are expereienced in OEM production.
Q2: Are you able to supply technical drawings and data sheets of the products?
A: Yes we can supply upon customer's request, please contact our sales.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4: Could I get samples?
A: Yes,we have materials in stock to help you to get the samples as soon as we can.
Q5: How are orders packed and shipped ?
A: For custom order, we can design full-color custom packaging to match your brand, if requires. Most shipments include boxes packed inside an outer carton and placed on a wooden pallet.
Q6: What are your quality control procedures?
A: We adhere to strict quality control procedures that begin with product design and carry through to the end of the production process using state-of -the-art quality control equipment.
Contact Person: Yuki Yu