Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Theory:||Prepaid Metering System||Standard:||IEC Standard|
|Usage:||Electric Meter, Water Meter, Gas Meter, Heat Meter||Card Type:||IC Card / RF Card|
|O/S:||Window||Operation:||Multi-threaded Concurrent Transaction|
Water Metering Systems,
Prepaid Electricity System
IC Card Charging Management for Prepaid Metering System with Electric/Water/Gas
The smart prepaid system consists of four parts: prepaid meter, contactless IC card, IC card reader-writer and software.
SMART MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Smart Management Software has friendly interface and is easy to learn and operate. It can support all RADARKING smart prepaid meters with many functions, such as create file, open account, deal with daily business, sale inquiry, multi inquiry, report summary, read/write card, input/collect data, print bill and check blacklist, etc.
1. Managing all the RADARKING meters, smart and strong.
2. Creating files of different meters.
3. Convenience for operator to open account, recharge, reissue card, cancel account, replace meter, etc.
4. Collecting consumption records stored by IC card reader-writer and then upload to computer for backup.
5. Inquiring sale records by daily and monthly or inquiry for any period of time.
6. Summing up total purchased amount and money of different sale regions, meters or times.
7. Automatically backup or recover data.
8. Perfect security mechanism. 3DES which often taken by international bank promise for the safety of system.
9. Friendly interface for simple operation.
10. Strong data recovery function
IC CARD READER-WRITER
Multi functions and built-in microcomputer, guarantee independent operation after customer registration.
Its main functions are as follows:
1. Suitable for all RADARKING IC cards and prepaid meters.
2. It can charge IC card or reissue IC card if lost.
3. Reading, writing, deleting, revising data in IC card.
4. Supporting online operation, 6000 pieces of data storage and automatically upload data to computer. When computer has an unexpected breakdown, it can support offline operation.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang