Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency:||50/60 Hz||Standard:||IEC62053-21; IEC62052-11; IEC62053-23|
|Indicator:||Power Off Display; Pulse Output||Product Name:||3 Phase Electric Meter|
Single Phase Electric Meter,
Digital Electric Meter
LoRaWAN Energy Meter Three Phase Four Wire Electric Meter With Active Energy
DTS150 series FBR(LoRaWAN) three phase four wire electric energy meter adopts advanced SMT production design and manufacture. Besides measure active energy, it also has function for online power display, smart anti-tamper, overload control, remote meter reading and etc. It sends data to corresponding gateway through LoRaWAN wireless network. It has advantages in high accuracy, low power consumption, and good stability that can be widely used for the single phase alternating current in city, rural areas or factory enterprises, etc.
Main function characteristics:
(1) Accurately measure total active energy and each phase energy.
(2) It implements the remote digital pulse output function, and the corresponding centralized meter
reading system can be configured to monitor the working status of the meter in real time.
(3) Imported single-chip microcomputer control, fully digital metering, intelligent anti-stealing.
(4) With the display function of default phase.
(5) RS485 communication interface (optional).
(6) Remote ON/OFF control: according to power usage, can send power off command from main station, cut off user’s load circuit. Or send power on command to connect user’s load circuit.
(7) Display method: LCD display(6+2)
(8) With LoRaWAN wireless network to transmit data to corresponding gateway, automatically upload data, default 10 mins as period to upload data (this period can be set ).
(9) Compatible with communication protocol DL/T645-2007.
LoRaWAN communication interface:
Using LoRaWAN communication for meter reading and parameter setting. When meter reading, remote meter data transmission software provided by our company can be used for meter reading
and parameter setting. It is also possible to design a software and hardware system that fully
complies with the protocol requirements for meter reading and parameter setting according to the
power industry standard DL/T 645-2007 (supporting part of the communication protocol). Please take attention to the followig points when handle meter reading and parameter setting:
a. Parameter setting, please just setting items which refers to the certain meter
b. LoRaWAN active upload data format:
|Address||A5 A4 A3 A2 A1 A0||Send with low position ahead||6|
|Data identification||04601001||Send with low byte ahead||4|
|Com active total energy||XXXXXX．XX||Send with low byte ahead||4|
|Positive active total energy||XXXXXX．XX||Send with low byte ahead||4|
|Reverse active total energy||XXXXXX．XX||Send with low byte ahead||2|
|Voltage||XXX．X||Send with low byte ahead||2|
|Current||XXX．XXX||Send with low byte ahead||3|
|Active power||XX．XXXX||Send with low byte ahead||3|
|Power grid frequency||XX．XX||Send with low byte ahead||2|
|Power factor||X．XXX||Send with low byte ahead||2|
|Status bit||XX||Send with low byte ahead||1|
(1) The electric meter should be installed indoors and installed on the wall or in the meter box. The electric meter should be basically vertical when installing.
(2) The voltage to be connected should meet the rated operating voltage, and the current should not exceed the maximum rated current.
(3) In the case of power failure, the wiring should be strictly as shown in the wiring diagram.
(4) The electric meter is fixed on the meter box with three screws.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang