The architecture and working principle
The system can be three parts, including: the perceptual layer, the transport layer and the application layer.
Functions and Features of the System:
1. Architecture: B / S structure (Browser / Server mode);
2. Payment Method: Do not pay; The system prepaid, Post-paid; Meters prepaid;
3. Settlement Method: the amount of settlement methods;
4. Payment Method: WeChat, Alipay, Online banking, Cash and etc.
5. Communication: M-Bus, Wireless, LoRa, NB-IoT, Ethernet, GPRS / 4G;
6. Fee control Method: Fee control system, Fee control meter;
7. Pricing Method: Single Pricing, Ladder Pricing, Time-of-use Pricing, Combination Pricing;
8. Supported Meters: Remote Water Meter, Remote Valve-controlled Water Meter;
9. Data Collection: Automatic Timing Collection, Manual Real-time Collection;
10. Abnormal Alarm: The threshold value of the user surplus, Removing water when user owed, Zero consumption, Collection Failure;
11. Alarm Method: SMS(optional), Mobile WeChat/APP (optional), Computer Client;
12. On-Off Method: Remote valve control;
13. Real-time Information (optional): Real-time reading the timely information of water consumption of users ;
14. The Data Performance: Table, Dashboard, Trendline, Histogram;
15. ATM: Self-enquiry, Scan to pay;
16. Data Sharing: It can integrate data of other system, but also it can provide data interface for other systems;
17. Main Parameters: It supports for high-speed retrieval of massive data;
18. Rights Management: multi-level user rights management and related data protection;
19. Mobile APP (WeChat): Register / Login, Recharge, Query Real-time Information, Query Status Information, Query Historical Information.
20. Graphical Interface: It supports Dashboard, Histogram, Trendline, Pie Chart and other graphical interface to switch freely.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang
Tel: 86 15623095278