LPWAN LoRaWAN Smart Gas Meter Wireless Remote Control for AMI Solution
The wireless diaphragm gas meter adopts LoRaWAN communication mode to solve the problem that the difficulty of collecting meter data and recharging the meters. This gas meter has built-in LoRaWAN module and antenna, it uploads data to the gateway everyday automatically, then the gateway uploads data to the network platform automatically; This product is simple in structure, easy to maintain and replace, and it complies with the national standard of JG/T 162-2009 “Residential remote meter reading system”.
Its controller complies with standards of GB3836.1-2010 “Explosion-proof environment Part1: General requirements for equipment” and GB3836.4-2010 “Explosion-proof environment Part 4: Equipment protected by intrinsically safe type "i"", explosion-proof Mark EXibIIBT3 Gb; This wireless diaphragm gas meter is suitable for ZONE 1 and ZONE 2, which places containing explosive gas mixture of IIA - IIB and T1 - T3.
1. The diaphragm has good softness and corrosion resistance, is less affected by temperature changes, is not easy to age, and has stable quality;
2. The gas meter has good wear resistance, are not easily adhered by oil and dirt, and have good self-lubrication;
3. The meter case has high density and double-sided surface treatment to further improve the corrosion resistance of the product;
4. Good anti-theft technology to improve the safety of product use;
5. There is an anti-reverse device inside the gas meter.
E-1 Replace battery;
E-2 Reed Switch Damaged;
E-3 Strong magnetic interference;
E-9 Alarming, close the valve.Dimension:
Installation and use precautions:
1. Prior to installation, the gas meter should be visually inspected first, and the sealing performance should be checked to prevent the use of the gas meter that causes damage during transportation.
2. The gas medium used should not have large particles of solid impurities or highly viscous contaminants to prevent damage to the gas meter.
3. The gas meter must be kept in a vertical position during installation, and the gas flow direction should be consistent with the direction of the intake of the case symbol.
4. Without permission, the user shall not disassemble or correct it casually to ensure the accuracy of the gas meter and the safety of the user.
5. The gas meter should not be installed in a humid, easily corrosive, high temperature or under -10 °C environment;
6. When leaks are detected in the pipeline system, it is forbidden to inspect the open fire. When testing ignition, the air in the pipeline gas meter must be drained to prevent accidents.
7. Danger of static electricity, wipe with a dry cloth.
Packaging, transportation and storage:
1. The gas meter should be packed in shockproof foam and then loaded into the carton. It should not be directly affected by rain or snow during transportation;
2. The gas meter should be placed according to the mark to prevent damage from crushing, impact, etc.,
3. The gas meter should be stored in a dry and well ventilated environment, non-corrosive gas, ambient temperature is -20℃ ~ +60℃, relative humidity is 45% ~ 75%.