Payment & Shipping Terms:
NB-IoT Smart Electric Meter,
IEC62052-11 Smart Electric Meter,
IEC62053-21 single phase electricity meter
NB-IoT Single Phase Two Wires Energy Meter / Wireless Smart Electricity Meter
DDS155 Single phase two wire electric meter is a kind of fully digitized energy meter which adopts the SOC high-density V9821S chip. Besides measure active energy, it also has function for online power display, smart anti-tamper, overload control, remote meter reading and etc. It transmits the data through NB-IoT wireless network. It has advantages in high accuracy, low power consumption, and good stability that can be widely used for the single phase alternating current in city, rural areas or factory enterprises, etc.
(1) Adopt SOC singlechip V9821S, enhanced 8052MCU core, energy measurement, integrated analog front end, RTC module, LCD driver, Flash, accurate measurement and active energy display.
(2) Remote ON/OFF control: according to power usage, can send power off command from main station, cut off user’s load circuit. Or send power on command to connect user’s load circuit.
(3) With NB-IoT wireless network to transmit data, automatically upload data, default 10 mins as period to upload data (this period can be set). The data including: total active energy, positive/reverse active power, voltage, current, power, grid frequency, power factor, and meter operation status word 3.
(4) It has a power-off protection function of over 125% of the maximum power (But for the meter of max current 80A, it will trip under 85A), and the power supply is automatically restored after 3-5 minutes.
(5) Compatible with communication protocol DL/T645-2007.
(6) RS485 port(Optional)
(7) Wireless communication, automatically networking, easy to install.
(1) Standard: IEC62053-21, IEC62052-11, DL/T645-2007
(2) Rated voltage: 220V
(3) Working voltage: 80~120% (rated voltage)
(4) Current: 5(40)A, 5(60)A, 5(80)A
(5) Accuracy: Class 1.0, 2.0
(6) Rated frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
(7) Pulse constant: 1200imp/kWh, 800imp/kWh
(8) Overall Power Consumption: <1.0W
(9) Starting current: ≤0.004 Ib
(10) Overall dimensions: 154mm×110mm×60mm
(11) Weight: 0.5kg
(12) Operating life: >10 years
(13) Normal working temperature: -25℃~ +55℃
Limited working temperature: -45℃~ +70℃
Relative humidity: ≦85%
The voltage/current sampling circuit samples the voltage of the power grid and the current flowing through the electric meter, sampled voltage and current signals are multiplied to obtain a power value, and then integrated according to time to obtain electric energy. Smart energy meter measure the energy through output CF pulse counting, after electric meter corrects the error, only the CF pulse is counted to obtain the electric energy which is saved by the storage. The microprocessor simultaneously performs the functions of displaying and exchanging information with external device. Its principle block diagram is shown in Figure 1.
Operation, Debug and Installation:
1) No need for extra operation and debug after leaving factory, can be in normal use since finished installation by professional person.
2)Before installation, please check manufacture’s seal is in good condition.
3)Meter should be installed indoor or on the fire-proof wall outdoor, the height is about 1.8m, no corrosive gas in the air.
4)Meter should follow the connection diagram, using copper wire or copper terminal clamp for input.
5)Main terminal connection
6) Main and auxiliary terminal connection
Main terminal connection follows Figure 2, 1 as L In, 2 as L Out, 3 as N In, 4 as N Out.
There are 4 auxiliary terminals on the top of main terminal; 7 & 8 as measure pulse output; 11 & 12 is RS485 wiring terminal.
After power on, the LCD screen in full display for 3 seconds, then for current active energy, current active power in alternate display. Figure 3 is the full LCD display, and Figure 4 is LED instruction.
Figure 4 LED Instruction
Online: Keep on means already in network, flash means not in network;
Trip: Keep on means power off, no light means power on;
Pulse: Flash when measuring active energy, no light means no measurement.
NB-IoT Communication Interface:
Using NB-IoT communication for meter reading and parameter setting. When meter reading. It is also possible to design a software and hardware system that fully complies with the protocol requirements for meter reading and parameter setting according to the power industry standard DL/T 645-2007 (supporting part of the communication protocol).
Carriage and storage:
Our products should be packaged well when being transported. And the products should not be shaken or hit when being transported and unpacked. The carriage and storage should correspond with GB/T15464-1995 "General packing technical conditions of instruments and meters" Inventory and storage should be put on the bracket under the original package, and the stacked height can’t exceed 5 layers. The storage place will be clean and the environment temperature will not more than from -40℃ to +70℃, relative humidity not more than 95% and without corrosive gas and mildew in the air.
The installation dimensions of the meter are shown in Figure 5. The upper part of the meter has hook screw holes, which are fixed by M4 hook screws. The two mounting holes on the lower part of the meter are fixed to the terminal board with M4×10 ordinary screws.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang