Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency:||50Hz/60Hz||Other Service:||OEM/ODM Offered|
|Name:||NB-IoT Smart Meter||Type:||Three Phase Four Wire Digital Meter|
Remote Three Phase Prepaid Meter,
Wireless Three Phase Prepaid Meter,
NB-IoT 3 phase prepaid meter
NB-IoT Electric Smart Meter , Wireless Remote Three Phase Prepaid Meter
DTS150 Three phase four wire electric meter adopts advanced SMT production design and manufacture. Besides measure active energy, it also has function for online power display, smart anti-tamper, overload control, remote meter reading and etc. Using the LCD display, with the function of phase loss indication and RS485 communication. It has advantages in high accuracy, low power consumption, and good stability that can be widely used for the single phase alternating current in city, rural areas or factory enterprises, etc.
(1) Accurately measure total active energy and each phase energy.
(2) It implements the remote digital pulse output function, and the corresponding centralized meter
reading system can be configured to monitor the working status of the meter in real time.
(3) Imported single-chip microcomputer control, fully digital metering, intelligent anti-stealing.
(4) With the display function of default phase.
(5) RS485 communication interface (optional).
(6) Remote ON/OFF control
(7) Display method: LCD display(6+2)
(8) Compatible with communication protocol DL/T645-2007
(1) Standard: IEC62053-21, IEC62052-11, DL/T645-2007
(2) Rated voltage: 3*220V/380V
(3) Working voltage: 80~110% (Rated voltage)
(4) Current: 1.5(6)A 10(40)A 15(60)A 20(80)A；
(5) Accuracy: Class 1.0
(6) Rated frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
(7) Pulse constant: 1.5(6)A 3200imp/kWh, 10(40)A 800 imp/kWh, 15(60)A 400 imp/kWh, 20(80)A 400 imp/kWh.
(8) Overall Power Consumption: < 0.8W×3
(9) Starting current: ≤0.004 Ib
(10) Overall dimensions: 218mm×145mm×72mm
(11) Weight: 1.5kg
(12) Operating life: >10 years
(13) Normal working temperature: -25℃~ +55℃
Limited working temperature: -45℃~ +70℃
Relative humidity: ≦85%
The block diagram of the power meter hardware is as follows: Mainly consists of main chip 78F0485, metering module, relay control part, LCD display, RS485 communication circuit, NB-IoT communication circuit, electric pulse output circuit, data saving circuit, power supply circuit and status indication circuit.
Its principle block diagram is shown in Figure 1.
After power supply, the LCD is fully displayed for 5 seconds, then the LCD will show the total power
and shunt power, then it will show the meter number. Each item is continuously displayed for 5
seconds. If there is a phase loss, the LCD will appear a corresponding indication.
(1) Fully Display
(2) Total active energy
When a circle appears at the top right of the display, it indicates that the value is the total active energy.
The figure shows that the current total active energy is 2.25kWh.
(3) The electricity of phase A, B, C.
When a circle appears at the upper left of the display, it indicates that the value is electricity of phase A.
The figure shows that the current electricity of phase A is 2.25kWh.
The figure shows that the current electricity of phase B is 2.25kWh.
The figure shows that the current electricity of phase C is 2.25kWh.
(4) The meter number
The figure shows that the current meter number is 1234.
(5) The indicator description
Pulse: The indicator flashes when the user is using power.
A.B.C: Indicates whether the phase A.B.C is out of power. For example, when phase A has no
voltage, the phase A indicator will light to remind the user.
Off: The indicator will light up when the internal relay is disconnected.
Online: The indicator flashes when the NB-IoT communication module is connecting to the
network, and the indicator is always on when the connection is completed.
NB-IoT Communication Interface:
Using NB-IoT communication for meter reading and parameter setting. When meter reading. It is also possible to design a software and hardware system that fully complies with the protocol requirements for meter reading and parameter setting according to the power industry standard DL/T 645-2007 (supporting part of the communication protocol).
In-built NB-IoT communication module support upload data actively, and start/stop active uploading through communication setting.
Carriage and storage:
Our products should be packaged well when being transported. And the products should not be shaken or hit when being transported and unpacked. The carriage and storage should correspond with GB/T15464-1995 "General packing technical conditions of instruments and meters" Inventory and storage should be put on the bracket under the original package, and the stacked height can’t exceed 5 layers. The storage place will be clean and the environment temperature will not more than from -40℃ to +70℃, relative humidity not more than 95% and without corrosive gas and mildew in the air.
(1) The electric meter should be installed indoors and installed on the wall or in the meter box. The
electric meter should be basically vertical when installing.
(2) The voltage to be connected should meet the rated operating voltage, and the current should
not exceed the maximum rated current.
(3) In the case of power failure, the wiring should be strictly as shown in the wiring diagram.
(4) The electric meter is fixed on the meter box with three screws.
When the meter is in the switch-on state, the "switch-on" and "common" terminals are turned on,
and the "trip" and "common" terminals are disconnected;
When the meter is in the trip state, the two terminals "trip" and "common" are turned on, and the
two terminals "switch-on" and "common" are disconnected.
Contact Person: Yuki Yu