Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Reference Voltage:||120-240V||Reference Current:||5(30)A, 10(60)A, 20(100)A|
|Accuracy:||CL 1.0||Type:||Static Single Phase Electric Meter|
|Material:||Poly-carbonate||Terminal Cover:||Long Terminal Cover|
Static 1 Phase Energy Meter , Anti Tamper Watt Hour Smart Energy Meter
The DDS155 type single-phase electronic watt-hour meter adopt exclusive use LSI, the device typifying new periphery component, simple structure, high reliability, low power consumption, long life etc, is suitable for the single-phase AC active electric energy with rated frequency of 50HZ.
Function and features
1. Measure active electric energy, no need of calibration for long-term operation;
2. Adopt dedication meter age chip ADE7755;
3. Adopt lasted electricity dedication integrated circuit including digital multiplier overseas, greatly improved dynamic working range of Meter, making 1 multiple actual overload;
4. Have good mistake linearity in the range of 5%Ib~Imax;
5. Few periphery component, simple structure, low power consumption;
6. Adopt high reliability and long life electronic component, so the meter assume features of high reliability and long life.
7. Way of display: register, LCD, digital tube.
8. Remote interruption of power supply function.
9. Output interface RS485.
|Rated current(A)||Rated voltage(V)||Rated Frequency (Hz)||Accuracy Class|
|220 or 240||50 or 60||Class 1 or class 2|
＊ Use only isolated tools.
＊ Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
＊ Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
＊ Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
＊ Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
＊ Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
＊ Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
＊ Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
＊ Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
＊ Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
＊ Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.
Why Choose Us
＊ Professional manufacturer for more than 15 years.
＊ Highly experienced production team in RADARKING factory work-shop.
＊ QC Systerm: Quality controlled on all production lines, and QC inspectors work independently from the production line.
＊ Good quality production with quick delivery.
＊ Accepted OEM/ODM.
＊ Accepted small MOQ.
＊ Factory certification: ISO9001, 14000, STS