Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Voltage:||230V/220V||Rated Current:||5(60)A|
|Display:||LCD Display: 6+2 Digits||Standard:||IEC62053-21; IEC62052-11; IEC62053-23|
|Indicator:||Power Off Display; Pulse Output||Accuracy Class:||1.0|
Single Phase Electric Meter,
Digital Power Meter
New-Style Single Phase LoRaWAN Electric Meter with LCD Display
Single phase electronic meter is a full digital intelligent metering with special clip which function for e-management and also can prevent from electricity stolen. It can widely used in city, country or school and any enterprise.
DDS155 series BR (LoRaWAN) single phase electric meter is a kind of fully digitized energy meter which adopts the SOC high-density V9821S chip.
Besides measure active energy, it also has function for online power display, smart anti-tamper, overload control, remote meter reading and etc.
It sends data to corresponding gateway through LoRaWAN wireless network. It has advantages in high accuracy, low power consumption, and good stability that can be widely used for the single phase alternating current in city, rural areas or factory enterprises, etc.
1. Product's Type: Register (5+1), LCD (5+1 or 6+2), LED(5+1).
2. Electric Power Measurement: Positive active power, reverse active power and power in A, B, C phase which can be measured.
3. Intelligent Design: Imported single-chip which controlled by microcomputer, full digital metering, with advantages of high accuracy, good linearity, wide range, low consumption and prevent from electricity stolen.
4. Reliable Design: Perfect power source and electromagnetism compatible design, which are suitable to the strong electromagnetism disturbance and big occasion of power source fluctuation.
5. Cover for Meter: Fully sealed dustproof and waterproof design, material of cover has excellent flame retardant and anti-corrosion, anti-aging properties.
6. On-Off Manner: Build in or external switch can be optional.
7. Communication Mode: Infrared, RS485 interface or carrier communication module (Optional).
|Standard||GB/T17215.301-2007, DL/T614-2007, DL/T645-1997/2007|
|Current||1.5(6)A, 5(20)A, 5(30A), 5(40)A, 5(60)A, 10(40)A, 10(60)A, 15(60)A, 20(80)A, 30(100)A|
|Accuracy Class||0.2S, 0.5S, 1.0(active power); 2.0(reactive power)|
|Pulse Constant (imp/kWh)||6400, 3200, 2400, 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 200|
|Clock Accuracy||≤ 0.5s/Day (Reference Temperature 23 centigrade)
≤ ±1.0s/Day (from -25 to +60 centigrade)
|Capacity of Li-Ion Battery||≥1.2Ah, the working time since power off is more than 5 years|
|Data Storage Period||≥ 10 years|
|Power Consumption||≤ 2.0W|
|Communication Rate for Infrared||1200bps|
|Communication Rate for||2400bps (Typical Value)|
|RS485||600bps, 1200bps, 2400bps, 4800bps, 9600bps (Can be set)|
|Digital Display||6+2 LCD|
1. Suitable to the strong electromagnetism disturbance and big occasion of power source fluctuation.
2. Fully sealed dustproof and waterproof design.
3. Material of cover has excellent flame retardant.
5. Anti-aging properties.
LoRaWAN communication interface:
Using LoRaWAN communication for meter reading and parameter setting. When meter reading, remote meter data transmission software provided by our company can be used for meter reading and parameter setting. It is also possible to design a software and hardware system that fully complies with the protocol requirements for meter reading and parameter setting according to the power industry standard DL/T 645-2007 (supporting part of the communication protocol).
Please take attention to the following points when handle meter reading and parameter setting:
a. Parameter setting, please just setting items which refers to the certain meter.
b. LoRaWAN active upload data format:
Wuhan Radarking Electronics Corp. is a modern share enterprises which focusing on the smart Internet of things(IOT) /smart grid energy consumption sensor/intelligent electric safety integrated solution. It established in 2002(former name: Wuhan Radarking Co.,Ltd.)and went public on January 27, 2015 with the stock abbreviation RADARKING and stock number 831722. It owns the independent R&D center and factory which is the key recommended high-tech enterprises in Wuhan city.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang