Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Voltage:||AC 220V+-120% 50Hz; Or DC12V/24V Two Power Supply Modes;||RS485 Idle Voltage:||DC 5V.|
|RS485 Load Capacity:||Up To 32 RS485 Terminal Devices (800 Meters);||Power Consumption:||Active Power ≤ 3W; Apparent Power ≤ 5VA.|
Universal Data Acquisition , LoRaWAN Collector with Standard RS485 Port
DCRL12-RDK150 G2AY collector (V2.03) (DTU) (uplink LoRaWAN, downlink RS485) is a universal protocol product what based on edge computing on the directional protocol collector. The collector is suitable for all communication protocols of the RS485 interface standard.
The collector is simple and convenient to use, and only needs to install the collector in the area where covered by the LoRaWAN signal, complete point-to-point data collection through the LoRaWAN gateway, low power consumption, long life, two-way data transmission, and provide the reliable guarantee for accurate collection of real-time data; The collector only needs to successfully set the active upload period and the upload task list, and then automatically uploads the response data received by the collector to the gateway, and the gateway automatically uploads the data to the management platform.
The management of the collector by the platform is based on the node information of the collector's LoRaWAN module, and the node information is unique. The collector is designed in accordance with the concept of industrial control standards, energy saving, completely isolated, and communication security isolation! It has the characteristics of strong anti-interference ability, long transmission distance, high speed and stable operation. More importantly, it has high adaptable. There is no requirement for the communication protocol of the downlink terminal equipment. Only the baud rate of the RS485 bus is required to realize automatic acquisition of many kinds or multiple terminal devices.
1. The collector applies edge computing technology and has strong data storage, processing and control capabilities.
2. We can set the collector's upload task list and the upload period to realize automatic reading and active uploading through the local configuration RS485 port and the remote LoRaWAN port.
3. Professional interface data control technology, which preferentially processes the terminal transparent transmission instruction frame and the collector parameter setting instruction frame issued by the the gateway to realize direct control of the terminal by the master station.
4. Automatically detect and process the data stream of the LoRaWAN port, effectively dividing the data, realize the function of receiving/transmitting big data; Overcome the limitation of LoRaWAN single frame data volume less than 46 bytes.
5. The PC end of setting parameters software can read/write multiple operating parameters of the collector through the local RS485 interface, and the reading task of the terminal device only have downloads function. The multi-layer management of the terminal device by the collector is omitted, which simplifies the workload and operation difficulty of the field parameter configuration.
6. There are many status indicators of the collector. The status indicator can be used to determine the working status of the collector.
7. Communication isolation, effective high voltage isolation of digital signals. The isolation device adopts high-reliability dual-channel digital isolation chip, which has high electromagnetic immunity and low radiation characteristics, ensuring complete isolation of communication, strong anti-interference ability and long communication distance;
8. The parameters configured when the module is powered off can be saved and automatically restored when the power is restored.
9. Using 2P rail type installation, small size, good stability.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Working voltage||AC 220V+-120% 50Hz; or DC12V/24V two power supply modes|
|485 idle voltage||DC 5V|
|485 load capacity||Up to 32 RS485 terminal devices (800 meters)|
|Power consumption||Active power ≤ 3W, Apparent power ≤ 5VA|
|Wireless Performance Parameters|
|Center frequency||433MHz/470/868/923MHz; LoRaWAN international standard;|
|Modulation technology||Linear frequency modulation, spread spectrum modulation;|
|RF power||20dBm (100mW)|
|Receive sensitivity||-143dBm @SF12/BW 125KHz|
1.. Electromagnetic Compatibility:
Electrostatic discharge: 4kV;
Electrical fast transient: 2kV (power supply loop), /2kV (signal loop);
Surge voltage: 2kV (differential-mode)
2. Application Environment:
Temperature: -20 ° C ~ +60 ° C;
Humidity: relative humidity ≤ 95%.
3. Data Storage: Data storage period ≥ 10 years since power off.
4. Communication Interface: standard RS485;
Set the port 2400bps locally;
Downlink terminal communication port: Baud rate can be set (for example: 1200bps, 2400bps, 4800bps, 9600bps, 19200bps).
Transportation and storage
The product should not be subjected to severe impact during transportation and unpacking. It should be stored on the bracket under the original packaging conditions, and the stacking height should not exceed 5 layers.
The place to be stored should be clean, the ambient temperature does not exceed -20 ° C ~ +60 ° C, the relative humidity does not exceed 95%, the air does not contain corrosive gases and mold.
The stored electric energy meter should be in the original packaging. The environment of the storage place should be clean. The ambient temperature should not exceed -20 °C ~ +60 °C, the relative humidity should not exceed 85%, and the air does not contain corrosive gases and mold.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang