Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Energy Consumption Monitoring System||Used:||Campus|
|Customized:||Can Be Customized||Updated:||Support|
|Monitoring:||Real Time Monitor||Brand:||Radarking|
Power Consumption Monitoring System,
Electricity Consumption Monitoring System
Real Time Factory Energy Consumption Monitoring System With Smart Meter / DCU
Industiral production takes a huge part in energy consumption, factory occupy large area, energy consumption last for a long time,various of consumption devices and etc, which may cause various of energy consumption measurement cannot be handle in comprehensive, lacking in management, high energy consumption......
In order to improve the level of energy management and save energy, it is necessary to set up a energy management system with wide coverage and perfect functions. eFactory Energy Consumption Monitoring System reach energy consumption monitoring in full process through collect, storage, statistics, analysis and multi layers application, turn the updates of real time data to be data flow, find the space for energy saving management and remould in complicated energy consumption data continuously, strengthening the management of energy consumption.
|Max. Connect 128pcs Power Meter / Energy Meter|
|Web browser access|
|Any networked device, for example, computer, smart-phone, iPad, can access server, easy to use;|
|Real-time parameter monitor|
|Exported .csv formatHistorical data for analysis|
|User-ID/Password login, protect system|
|Remote system upgrade|
|Consumption curve comparison analysis|
|Meter off-line alarm|
1. Measuring accurately for consumption classify, subitem and single household in kinds of buildings, remote transmission for measuring data, data collect and storage, statistics and analysis and etc.
2. Through comfortable environment and improve energy saving means, such effective idea, to realize effective energy saving, and provide automation management to building energy.
3. Monitoring energy consumption, offer energy consumption diagnosis, bill checking, saving control, potential analysis, effect conservation, energy dispatch and etc to the energy managing department.
4. Monitoring energy quality, analysis the transformer power distribution, device safety. Especially for the
important device, which can know the real time state, and alarm if any abnormal.
5. Combining with production situation, analysis the consumption of each device. Through ranking in energy consumption for each department, set up an energy management system. Introduce energy performance appraisal system to get more eyes in energy saving.
6. Focus high-consumption device operation, ensure device runs more smoothly.
7. Consumption curve comparison analysis in time to time, or between feeders, help to find energy saving opportunity.
Q1: Are you the factory?
A. Yes. We are factory.Wuhan Radarking Electrinics Corp. is the professional manufacturer of the high tech products with strong R&D capabilities. We are one of the few manufacturers in Hubei province whose annual production of electronic meters and water meters can be up to 6000000 sets. We have our own brand "RADARKING", also welcome the OEM/ODM.
Q2: Are you able to supply technical drawings and data sheets of the products?
A: Yes we can supply upon customer's request, please contact our sales.
Q3: Do we need an expert for the installation of your product?
A: No, it is not complicated to conduct the installation, we can help to instruct the installation as well.
Q4: What is your discount policy?
A: We will give discount according to the different Qty, delivery/payment terms etc, please contact our sales about it.
Q5. What is your quality control procedures?
A. Radarking get the strictly control of quality,which begin with material purchase and carry through to the end of the production process by ISO9001.Before shipping,welcome the examination of goods.
Q6. Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A.Yes.We requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or packaging.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang