Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||3 Phase Prepaid Electricity Meters||Current:||1.5(6)A, 5(30)A, 5(40)A, 5(60)A, 10(40)A, 10(60)A, 5(100)A, 10(100)A|
|Frequency:||50Hz/60Hz||Accuracy Class:||CL 1.0|
|Pulse Constant:||6400, 3200, 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 200||Display:||LCD|
Single Phase Two Wire STS Prepaid Meters Keypad Prepayment Meter for Residential Usuage
Single phase electric meter DDSY150-SSK is a new type of electric meter having the prepayment function. The user can purchases energy from the vending network by getting the serial number ( named as “ TOKEN”), which could be entered via keypad to load the pre-purchased energy. The TOKEN contains 20 digits which are encrypted. Because the activity of recharging is realized by keypad, this meter is named as “ Keypad Meter”. This meter is equipped with infrared communication port, double metering sensors, double control switches, real time clock unit, and other auxiliaries.
The data transmissions protocol of DDSYXXXX complies with IEC62055-41 and IEC62056-21. All the specifications and performance index comply with IEC62053-21 regulations to Class 1.0 Static Meters for Active Energy.
2. Functions and Features:
A. Active energy measurement;
B. Adopt 20-digit token as data transmission media, you can purchase energy before consumption;
C. Double loop measurement both on neutral and phase lines,
D. Accumulate the total energy with unit of 0.01 kWh;
E. Display the real-time current and voltage;
F. LCD display with backlight;
G. Low energy alarm to remind you to purchase energy;
H. Double relays to control the neutral and phase circuits;
I. Infrared communication for data transmission and parameter settings;
J. Event record function (including cover opening event, tamper event and power failure event, etc.)
K. Ground line connection design;
L. Anti-tampering features( including opening terminal cover, short circuited, current injection, reverse wiring, magnetic disturbance, etc.)
3. Meter Specification:
|Power consumption||< 5.0VA,2W|
|Working temperature range||-25℃～+55℃|
- Use only isolated tools.
- Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
- Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
- Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
- Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
- Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
- Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
- Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
- Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
- Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
- Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.
Why Choose Us
1. Professional manufacturer for more than 15 years.
2. Highly experienced production team in RADARKING factory work-shop.
3. QC Systerm: Quality controlled on all production lines, and QC inspectors work independently from the production line.
4. Good quality production with quick delivery.
5. Accepted OEM/ODM.
6. Accepted small MOQ.
7. Factory certification: ISO9001, 14000, STS
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang