Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Indicator:||Power, Alarming, Upstream And Downstream Communication||Communication:||Wifi/PLC/RS485|
|Smart Meter:||Electricity/Water/Gas Meter||Type:||RDK-CJQ Data Collector|
Data Collector Advanced Metering Infrastructure with RS485/PLC/Wifi Communication
The remote reading system adopts the advanced wireless network data transmission technology. It can collect the water, electricity, gas, heat of residents in real-time, and can realize the centralized storage and unified management of data. It conforms the technical requirements of JG/T 162-2009(remote reading system of residents). Compared with the same kind of meter reading system, this system has the features of network self-adaption, free of debug, maintenance-free, stable operation, convenient expansion.
The remote reading system consists of metering management system software, data collector, data concentrator, and smart meter. The data collector is an important device. It can communicate directly with the meter, and collect the data information of meter and then transform to data concentrator. At the same time, can receive the control command from concentrator and then transfer to the meter.
This system has the excellent compatibility and expansibility. It can manage one kind of smart meter, and also can realize the unified management of water, electricity, gas , and heat smart meter.
The collector has the upload and download communication indicator, and the communication indicator will be lighted when has data communication.
Collector ID number will can’t be repeated in the wireless network which covered by the same one concentrator. It allows access to 255 units collector at most. When has multi wireless network and overlapping signal, it can set up the different network communication frequency band through the debugging hand-held device. Collector ID number can be repeated in different frequency band wireless network.
Performance and Feature:
4.1.1 Wall mounted, has three fixed holes, can be fixed on the wall surface.
4.1.2 Collector should be installed in the building, if outdoor installation, should configure the outdoor protective box, in avoid the direct sunlight and rain.
4.1.3 Collector should be installed the at the position which the meter is relatively concentrated.
4.1.4 The power supply of collector should be stable, in avoid the data can’t be collect caused by the power outage. The power line adopts the 2×0.5mm2 thickness or thicker wires, and install the earth-leakage protective device.
4.2.1 The antenna will be installed at the outdoor or outdoor relative open position, and antenna is towards the concentrator.
4.2.2 The antenna will be within the scope of effective protection of lighting rod and will be more than 1.5 m below than lighting rod.
4.2.3 Install the corresponding frequency antenna according to the antenna terminal instruction on the collector case. Must guarantee the upward and downward antenna communication frequency, channel, concentrator, smart meter correspond strictly when installation. The communication frequency of sucker antenna will be checked the label at the bottom of antenna.
4.2.4 Antenna bracket fixed well, and the antenna base will be fixed firmly on the bracket. Tight the magnet part of antenna head, and also tight firmly the junction between the antenna and collector.
4.2.5 In order to avoid the antenna was surrounded by the metal objects. The antenna position should be far away from the air conditioner compressor, transformer, communication cable,etc.
Dimension and Wiring Instruction:
Refer to the KT-310 series collector,such as KT-310,KT-311 model type, etc.
Same as 5.1.1 wireless collector
(1) Connect to the AC220V power according to the collector wiring diagram. Upper A.B terminal is collector downward RS-485 connector. Connect corresponding to the meter RS-485 port when use. That is to say the collector A connect to meter A, and the collector B connect to the meter B.
(2) RS-485 communication cable need to adopt the RVSP 2×0.5mm2 shielded twisted pairs, and pay attention to shield the wire grounding when connection.
(3) RS-485 communication cable has polarity.Communication polarity should be consistent when the collector connect to the meter.
(4) Communication cable connection between every device must take the hand in hand connection method.has the upload and download communication indicator, and the communication indicator will be lighted when has data communication.
(5) Collector ID number will can’t be repeated in the wireless network which covered by the same one concentrator. It allows access to 255 units collector at most. When has multi wireless network and overlapping signal, it can set up the different network communication frequency band through the debugging hand-held device. Collector ID number can be repeated in different frequency band wireless network.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang