Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Refer. Voltage:||3*240V||Refer. Frequency:||50Hz|
|Upward Communication:||GPRS Wireless Mobile Network||Downward Communication:||Micropower Wireless Mode，470.79MHz、1200BPS|
|Power Consumption:||≤10VA||Operating Temperature:||-25℃～＋65℃|
|Loading Capacity:||Can Manage 255 Units Of Collector||Name:||Remote Data Concentrator|
smart meter infrastructure,
advanced metering system
The design and production of micro-power wireless communication unit conform to relative technical standards and specification (2013 version) of the power user electric energy data acquisition system of State Grid Corporation of China.
The local micro-power communication module of concentrator can be directly embedded in the low-voltage I type concentrator in line with the standard of the power user electric energy data acquisition system (2013 version) to support corresponding micro-power wireless intelligent electric energy meter and I/II type micro-power wireless collector to form an internet, realizing the bidirectional communication between concentrator and intelligent electricity meter and completing the data collection of onsite meter.
|1.||Operating Frequency Band||470MHz~510MHz / 223~ 230MHz||Or Customized|
|2.||Modulation||GFSK / GMSK||Configurable|
|3.||Air Transmission Rate||Default 10Kbps, 1.2Kbps~100Kbps||Or Customized|
|4.||ERP||< 17dBm / 20dBm~30dBm|
|6.||Signal Level Range||3.3V / TTL Level / CMOS compatible|
|7.||Air Baud Rate||Default 10Kbps, 1.2Kbps~100Kbps||Or Customized|
|8.||Supply Voltage||220V AC -20%~+20% 50Hz,1.9times Standard voltage, no damage within 4 hours|
|9.||Working Current||Transmit Current≤100mA; Quiescent Current≤50mA|
|10.||Serial Interface||Data Bits 8; Even Parity Check, stop bit 1|
|11.||Software Maintenance||Wireless Smart Update|
|12.||Bit Error Rate||Less than 1%|
|13.||Size||Meet the China State Grid Regulation issued in May, 2013||Or Customized|
|14.||Technical Regulation||Meet the China State Grid Regulation issued in May, 2013||Or Customized
1. Network Level:maximum 7 floors, with wide coverage area;
2. One central node supports up to 1024 sub-nodes in a network, with large capacity;
3. Central node can be set up with 16 relay nodes, facilitating the coverage problem solving process;
4. Patented network organizing process will accelerate the network organizing speed and ensure the network organizing success rate and stability;
5. Patented routing algorithm with dynamic routing managing will ensure the routing reliability and stability.
6. Support network hierarchical structure unfolding after site installation and provide the basis for assessment and optimization;
7. Long transmission distance, maximum transmission distance can reach up to 1000m at outdoor open area. External wireless communication concentrator can realize the dual mode series connection between broadband carrier and wireless. Then, the problem of the wireless accurate coverage between underground or remote power distribution transformation room center and electrical meters can be effectively solved.
1) The power cable should adopt the RVVB type 2×0.75mm2 or thicker cable, and install the earth-leakage protective device. The power supply of concentrator should be stable and reliable, to avoid can’t read the meter caused by the power outage.
2) The concentrator can store 31 day freezing data and 12 meter reading day freezing data.If the concentrator will be power off at the freezing time, it can’t produce the freezing data.
3) The concentrator has equipped with 2 antenna. The left side at the top of case connects to the radio-frequency antenna, and the right side connect to the GSM antenna.
4) Only install the antenna and mobile phone card, can power on the concentrator.
5) If the management center adopts the fixed IP mode,need to make sure the IP and port of concentrator is same as the management center.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang