Made in China
Made in China
|Communication Protocol:||DLMS/COSEM Communication Protocol||Downward Communication:||Micropower Wireless Mode，470.79MHz、1200BPS|
|Operating Temperature:||-25℃～＋65℃||Loading Capacity:||Can Manage 255 Units Of Collector|
|Relative Humidity:||5％～85％(non-condensate)||Upward Communication:||GPRS/wireless/PLC/RF Communication Module|
Advance Metering Infrastructure Smart Concentrator For Data Reading Through Carrier / RS485
Concentrator is the centre part of centralized meter reading system, which take responsibility in data reading through carrier/RS485, and then communicate with primary station by using GPRS/CDMA/Ethernet.
1. Data Collecting and Handing: It can monitor and collect real time electricity quantity, month end electricity quantity, day freezing electricity quantity, curve data of interval 1 hour from importatnt user, working status of electricity meter and etc automatically.
2. Storage Function: It can manages at least 1000 sets of single phase electricity meters, 200 sets of three phase multi function carrier electricity meters for each concentrator. 31 days 0:00 am freezing data, 12 months end 0:00am freezing data and 10 important uers 10 days 24 on time data.
3. Timing Function: It has time unit which can be timing by master station, the error for time unit is less than 0.5s per day, and it can handle broadcast time adjust for meters in the system.
4. Setting Function: It can set number of concentrators, communication parameters refers to master station, meter reading, master schedule ratio, line loss threshould value, router and meter number.
5. Remote Control Function: Support for remote control through master station.
6. Complement copy, warming, on-site reading, important user, line loss calculation per day, event log, safe working and remote upgrade.
Up Channel: GPRS/CDMA/Network/Telephone Line
according to up/down channel
Down Channel: Carrier
Down Channel: RS485
|Power Supply||Three Phase Four Wire|
|Voltage||(3x220/380V) ± 20%|
Active Power ≤ 10 W/Apparent
Power ≤ 30VA (Static Consumption)
Working Temperature: -25℃ ~ 55℃
Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95%