Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Split Three Phase STS Prepaid Meter||Mounting:||BS Mounting|
|Standard:||SANS1524-1 , IEC62056-21 , IEC62053-21||Accuracy:||Active CL 1.0;|
Split Three Phase STS Prepaid Meters PLC Communication Keypad Prepayment Meter
Keypad prepayment energy meter is a keypad-base stand-alone or split prepayment energy meter is a compact British Standard(BS) or DIN housing. The meter is capable of connecting with a remote User Interface Unit through PLC or 2-wire cable.
a) Surge safe meter
b) 20 digit STS standard compliant encryption
c) IR optical and RS485 com port for data exchange
d) Disconnects on overload and zero credit
e) Programmable power limit
f) Tamper protection against opening cover, reverse connection, black-out
g) Recall 12 months historical usage data and last 5 successfully entered token
h) Maximum demand measurement and load profiling record (optional)
i) Operates in prepayment and credit mode
j) Access to information via Calin's short code
1) Low maitenance cost due to surge safe design
2) Meters can be extended to Split type with UIU
3) Available with choices of PLC/ RF/ LoRa/ GSM wireless communication with AMR AMI server
4) Consumpton record on Time of Use (TOU) basis
5) Multi-rate with programmable billing cycles
6) DLMS/COSEM , IEC62056 protocol compliant interoperability
Default Electrical parameters
|Nominal voltage Un||3x240V|
|Active energy constant||400imp/kWh|
|Active energy to IEC62053‐21||Class1.0|
|Reactive energy to IEC62053‐23||Class2.0|
|Power consumption in Voltage circuit||<2W <8VA|
|Power consumption in current circuit||<1VA|
|Operation meter||25℃ to+70℃|
|AC Insulation strength||4kV at 50Hz during 1min|
|Impulse voltage 1.2/50μs mains connections||8kV|
|Electro Magnetic Compatibility|
|Electromagnetic RF fields|
|27MHz to 500MHz typical||10V/m|
|100kHz to 1GHz typical||30V/m|
|Fast transient burst test||4kV|
|Insulation Classification||Protective Class II|
|Maximum cable size||10 mm|
The DTSY150S offers options for extended surge protection for lightening up to 16kV with a build-in 8kA VDR. It is intended for unstable grid voltage envrionment such as African and Central American continent. The meter works in a three phase four wire or three wire (optional) network with 100 Amp per phase, and 30 Vm withstand of RF immunity, allowing it to operate in very severe envrionments. It is a perfect revenue protection device for submetering of residential, light commercial and industrial applications.
The DTSY150S allows a utility and service provider to make flexible payment control settings such as free basic unit, emergency overdraft credit, low credit waring, repayment rules. This feature enables the service providers to secure their revenue through dynamic contractual control.
Why Choose Us
1. Professional manufacturer for more than 15 years.
2. Highly experienced production team in RADARKING factory work-shop.
3. QC Systerm: Quality controlled on all production lines, and QC inspectors work independently from the production line.
4. Good quality production with quick delivery.
5. Accepted OEM/ODM.
6. Accepted small MOQ.
7. Factory certification: ISO9001, 14000, STS
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang