Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Single Phase Prepaid Power Meter||Mounting:||BS Mounting|
|Latch Relay:||Build-in||Accuracy:||CL 1.0|
|Communication:||LoRa, RF, PLC||Current:||10(60)A|
|Prepaid Method:||STS Keypad||Model:||Split One|
BS Mounting Keypad Prepayment Single Phase Energy Meter With Customer Interface
a) Critical metrological value measurement: V, A, PF, P, etc
b) Trip on no credit or preset balance level
c) Disconnect on tampering detected
d) Meter allows setting for power limit, emergency credit, debt collection, surchages andetc
e) Uni-directional measuring for reverse energy( SRE )
f) Anti-tamper features
g) Multi-tariffs and usage registered as Time of Use (TOU)
1) Quick and easy installation with no need of accessories
2) Reduce operational and inventory cost
3) Two way communication with AMR AMI server(on request)
4) Flexible payment control through various element settings
5) Meter provides information by inputting short codes
|Nominal voltage Un||220/230/240 V|
|Nominal frequency fn||50-60Hz+5%|
|Active energy constant||1000imp/kWh|
|Accuracy as Active energy to IEC62053‐21||Class1.0|
|Power consumption in Voltage circuit||<2W <8VA|
|Power consumption in current circuit||<1VA|
|Operating temperature||25℃ to+70℃|
|Storage temperature||40℃ to+85℃|
|Insulation level||4kV rms for 1min|
|Impulse voltage withstand||8kV, 1.2/50 μs|
|Immunity to HF fields|
|80MHz to 2GHz with load||10V/m|
|100kHz to 1GHz without load||30V/m|
|Fast transient burst test||4kV|
|Meter shell Protection Rate||IP54(IEC60529)|
|Insulation System Classification||
Protective Class II
The DDSK150 consists of two parts. A customer interface unit (CIU), and a metering and control unit (MCU). A CIU is a keypad based display, to be installed within consumers homes wherever there is a plug point. A MCU is the main meter, installed away from consumer's home in a kiosk, meter box or a pole-mounted enclosure .MCU communicates with CIU via wireless communication such as Power Line Carrier (PLC), Radio Frequency(RF), and LoRa. This non-wired setup allows for easy inspection by utility and service providers at any time without visiting consumers' houses and reduces the chance of fraud by tampering.
- Use only isolated tools.
- Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
- Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
- Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
- Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
- Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
- Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
- Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.