Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Wireless Din Rail STS Prepaid Meter||Mounting:||35mm DIN|
|Latch Relay:||Build-in||Accurac Y:||CL 1.0|
|Dimension:||155*120*52mm||Communication:||LoRa, RF, PLC|
Single Phase Split Din Rail Prepayment Power Meter With CIU Pole Mounting
DDSY150 is used for a wide rang of applications, due to an improved dynamic range allowing a
basic current of 5 Amp while retaining a maximum current of 80 Amp and extended functional features. It is a compact and keypad based design in a BS8565 standard housing and maintains the
rugged RF immunity withstand of 30V/m and IP54 rating, allowing it to be installed in harsh environments.
AMR/AMI Smart Metering Function (on request)
|Nominal voltage Un||220/230/240 V|
|Nominal frequency fn||50-60Hz+5%|
|Active energy constant||1000imp/kWh|
|Accuracy as Active energy to IEC62053‐21||Class1.0|
|Power consumption in Voltage circuit||<2W <8VA|
|Power consumption in current circuit||<1VA|
|Operating temperature||25℃ to+70℃|
|Storage temperature||40℃ to+85℃|
|Insulation level||4kV rms for 1min|
|Impulse voltage withstand||8kV, 1.2/50 μs|
|Immunity to HF fields|
|80MHz to 2GHz with load||10V/m|
|100kHz to 1GHz without load||30V/m|
|Fast transient burst test||4kV|
|Meter shell Protection Rate||IP54(IEC60529)|
|Insulation System Classification||
Protective Class II
- Use only isolated tools.
- Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
- Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
- Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
- Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
- Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
- Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
- Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
- Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
- Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
- Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.