Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wireless Din Rail STS Prepaid Meter
|LoRa, RF, PLC
Prepayment Smart Meter,
Prepaid Power Meter
Single Phase Split Din Rail Prepayment Power Meter With CIU Pole Mounting
DDSY150 is used for a wide rang of applications, due to an improved dynamic range allowing a
basic current of 5 Amp while retaining a maximum current of 80 Amp and extended functional features. It is a compact and keypad based design in a BS8565 standard housing and maintains the
rugged RF immunity withstand of 30V/m and IP54 rating, allowing it to be installed in harsh environments.
AMR/AMI Smart Metering Function (on request)
|Nominal voltage Un
|Nominal frequency fn
|Active energy constant
|Accuracy as Active energy to IEC62053‐21
|Power consumption in Voltage circuit
|Power consumption in current circuit
|4kV rms for 1min
|Impulse voltage withstand
|8kV, 1.2/50 μs
|Immunity to HF fields
|80MHz to 2GHz with load
|100kHz to 1GHz without load
|Fast transient burst test
|Meter shell Protection Rate
|Insulation System Classification
Protective Class II
- Use only isolated tools.
- Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
- Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
- Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
- Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
- Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.
- Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
- Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
- Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
- Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
- Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang