Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Keypad STS Prepaid Meter||Latch Relay:||Build-in|
|Accurac Y:||CL 1.0||Display:||LCD|
|Application:||Residential||Data Exchange:||Meter Reading|
Monophase STS Prepaid Meters Keypad Prepayment Smart Meter with Build in Load Switch
Radarking designs and produces prepaid electric meters which are cost-efficient and ideal for the use in solutions for AMR/AMI at residential as well as industrial applications.
Radarking's prepaid meters own anti-tamper features . The meter is built with multi sensors and triggers. including tamper shutdown protection ,disconnects on overload and no credit .
As meter manufacturers, we not only produce BS mounting devices, 35mm DIN RAIL is also one of our most popular meters. Both types can work with a customer interface unit as CIU and gives consumers great convenience inquring their usage without steppiing out of their homes.
The DDSY150S combines IEC compliant accuracy metrology and DLMS/COSEM standard compatible communication technology.The feature rich device provides enhanced tamper protection, thermal shutdown, as well as programmable under and over voltage and reverse energy measurement.
|Nominal voltage Un||220/230/240 V|
|Nominal frequency fn||50-60Hz+5%|
|Active energy constant||1000imp/kWh|
|Accuracy as Active energy to IEC62053‐21||Class1.0|
|Power consumption in Voltage circuit||<2W <8VA|
|Power consumption in current circuit||<1VA|
|Operating temperature||25℃ to+70℃|
|Storage temperature||40℃ to+85℃|
|Insulation level||4kV rms for 1min|
|Impulse voltage withstand||8kV, 1.2/50 μs|
|Immunity to HF fields|
|80MHz to 2GHz with load||10V/m|
|100kHz to 1GHz without load||30V/m|
|Fast transient burst test||4kV|
|Meter shell Protection Rate||IP54(IEC60529)|
|Insulation System Classification||
Protective Class II
1) Programmable under and over voltage trip
2) Enhanced tamper detection
3) Reverse energy measurement
4) Large-capacity magnetic latching relay control, measure energy in security mode
5) Tamper shutdown protection
6) Load control, over-load switching automatically
7) IP 54 rated
a) PLC/ RF / GPRS communication (On request)
b) Time of Use (TOU) , multi-tariff, holiday setting
c) Easy connection to User Interface Unit (UIU) for split type applications
d) 15 year designed life
e) Balance alarm can be set by user according to his own need
- Use only isolated tools.
- Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
- Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
- Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the meter can measure.
- Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating the current/voltage.
- Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health damage.