Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Keypad STS Prepaid Meter||Accurac Y:||CL 1.0|
1P Keypad STS Prepaid Meters Prepayment Smart Meter Active Energy Measuring High Accuracy
1) Programmable under and over voltage trip
2) Enhanced tamper detection
3) Reverse energy measurement
4) Large-capacity magnetic latching relay control, measure energy in security mode
5) Tamper shutdown protection
6) Load control, over-load switching automatically
7) IP 54 rated
1) PLC/ RF / GPRS communication (On request)
2) Time of Use (TOU) , multi-tariff, holiday setting
3) Easy connection to User Interface Unit (UIU) for split type applications
4) 15 year designed life
5) Balance alarm can be set by user according to his own need
Radarking designs and produces prepaid electric meters which are cost-efficient and ideal for the use in solutions for AMR/AMI at residential as well as industrial applications.Radarking's prepaid meters own anti-tamper features . The meter is built with multi sensors and triggers. including tamper shutdown protection ,disconnects on overload and no credit .
As meter manufacturers, we not only produce BS mounting devices, 35mm DIN RAIL is also one of our most popular meters. Both types can work with a customer interface unit as CIU and gives consumers great convenience inquring their usage without steppiing out of their homes.
The DDSK150 combines IEC compliant accuracy metrology and DLMS/COSEM standard compatible communication technology.The feature rich device provides enhanced tamper protection, thermal shutdown, as well as programmable under and over voltage and reverse energy measurement.
|Nominal voltage Un||220/230/240 V|
|Nominal frequency fn||50-60Hz+5%|
|Active energy constant||1000imp/kWh|
|Accuracy as Active energy to IEC62053‐21||Class1.0|
|Power consumption in Voltage circuit||<2W <8VA|
|Power consumption in current circuit||<1VA|
|Operating temperature||25℃ to+70℃|
|Storage temperature||40℃ to+85℃|
|Insulation level||4kV rms for 1min|
|Impulse voltage withstand||8kV, 1.2/50 μs|
|Immunity to HF fields|
|80MHz to 2GHz with load||10V/m|
|100kHz to 1GHz without load||30V/m|
|Fast transient burst test||4kV|
|Meter shell Protection Rate||IP54(IEC60529)|
|Insulation System Classification||
Protective Class II
- Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and has been sealed.
- Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a certified electrician.
- Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might influence the functionality of the meter.
- Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the meter as there are high precision components inside that will break or make the meter measure inaccurate.
- Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or insects or on unstable surfaces.
Why Choose Us
1. Professional manufacturer for more than 15 years.
2. Highly experienced production team in RADARKING factory work-shop.
3. QC Systerm: Quality controlled on all production lines, and QC inspectors work independently from the production line.
4. Good quality production with quick delivery.
5. Accepted OEM/ODM.
6. Accepted small MOQ.
7. Factory certification: ISO9001, 14000, STS