Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Prepayment:||Smart Card Prepayment||Meter Type:||G2.5/G4|
|Material:||Steel||Recharing System:||Card Reader & Writer; Recharging Software|
|Communication:||PLC, RF, GPRS||Life Time:||More Than 6 Years|
|Maximum Working Pressure:||10 KPa||Maximum Indicated Value:||99999.99|
Photoelectric Directing Reading Prepaid Gas Meter for the AMR/AMI System
Working Theory and Features:
. It can automatically measure water flow with CPU card or logic card
. LCD (liquid crystal display) and alarm
. The built-in ball valve and the driving motor works reliably and effectively
. Special technology ensures no worry about IC card copy
. Built-in solid data memory records all running data
. Anti-theft designs: Anti-magnetic interruption, power break protections
. Low energy consumption design
. Basic meter: Diaphragm gas meter G1.6, G2.5, G4 in conformity with EN 1359
. Working power: 4 alkali batteries
. Working voltage: DC6V
. Stable working current: Less than 100 uA
. Maximum open circuit voltage: Less than DC6.6V
. Maximum short circuit current: Less than DC1.5A
. IC card write times: 100.000
. Data retaining duration: More than 10 years.
1. User cannot destroy the lead seal of gas meter, if any abnormal, please call gas company for checking.
2. Inspect the gas meter in regular period, the the abnormal situation can be found and handled on time.
3. When the battery is low, please call gas company for replace.
4. Gas meter belongs to measurement tool, it should follow relative rules.
5. About the situation for difference between electric part and machinery part. According to relative rules, for the smart meter with both electric part and machinery in gas meter, if damages of electric part which cause difference between electric part and machinery part, choose the machinery part valve.
6. About negative problem. When the rest amount in gas meter is 0, and user can still use water because of problems of unclosed valve, the gas meter will record the consumption, and so “Rest Amount ” display negative, means for user’s overdraw consumption. When user purchase at next time, it should be reduced at first, no cost loss for manage department. If individual user didn’t purchase gas for a long time or there is abnormal in consumption, the manage department should go for checking on time. Loss which caused by neglect of checking and managing, the supplier won’t take responsibility for that.
|Nominal Flow Rated qn m3/h||1.6||2.5||4|
|Max. Flow Rated qmax m3/h||2.5||4||6|
|Min. Flow Rated qmin m3/h||0.016||0.025||0.040|
|Permissible Error||qmin≤q<0.1 qmax||±3%|
|Pressure Loss (Pa)||≤120||≤200||≤250|
|Working Pressure (kPa)||0.5-10|
|Electric Voltage (V)||5-6|
|Electric Current (uA)||<30|
|Electric Measurement Error (m3)||≤0.01|
|Cyclic Volume (dm3)||1.2|
|Operating Ambient Temperature (℃)||-20~+50|
|Net Weight (kg)||2.4|