Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Frequency:||50Hz||Working Voltage:||120-240V|
|Card Type:||IC Card||Display:||Digital Only|
|Display Content:||Kwh, Credit||Working Current:||5(60)A|
Water Metering Systems,
Prepaid Electricity System
DDSY IC Card Single Phase Prepaid Meter With Electrical Metering System Management
Product Brief Introduction
DDSY150 Type Single-phase Prepaid Meter (hereinafter referred to as Electric Meter) adopts microelectronic technology to measure power energy in accordance with “IEC62053-21” Standard. With fully shielded, sealed structure and advanced single-chip processing systems for data collection, processing and preservation, it has features of good resistance to electromagnetic interference, low self-consumption of energy, high accuracy, proof against energy stealing, high overload and longevity.
Function and features
Computer management, prepaid feature; limitation for maximum use of power within the range of rated current (limited by the electricity supply department); one card for one meter, certain card for specific meter, lost card without losing power, reuse power after card remake. The IC card can transfer the data bilaterally; automatically alert power purchasing by cutting the power; automatically cut the power when the amount of power is zero. The meter is equipped with anti power stealing software.
1. Standard-- IEC 1036, GB/T18460-2001, DL/T645-1997/2007.
2. Voltage-- 220V (Single-Phase), 3*220/380V (Three-Phase Four Wires), 3*100V (Three-Phase Three Wires)
3. Current-- 1.5(6)A, 5(20)A, 5(30A), 5(40)A, 5(60)A, 10(40)A, 10(60)A, 15(60)A, 20(80)A, 30(100)A
4. Frequency-- 50Hz
5. Accuracy Class-- 2.0, 1.0
6. Pulse Constant(imp/kWh)-- 6400, 3200, 2400, 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 200
7. Clock Accuracy ≤ 0.5s/Day (Reference Temperature 23 centigrade)
8. Power Consumption ≤ 1W/phase
9. Data Storage Period ≥ 10 years, period for clock working since power off is ≥ 5 years
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang