Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Prepaid Type:||Smart Card Prepaid||Suit:||Electric Meter, Water Meter, Gas Meter|
|Theory:||One Card For One User||Card Type:||IC Or RF Card|
|Customized:||Yes||Including:||Meter, Card, Card Reader, Management Software|
Smart IC Card Prepaid Metering Systems (One Smart Card for Multi Users)
The prepaid meter system is comprised by management software, card reader, cards and prepaid meters. The prepayment system solves the billing problems by making meters paid in advance.
Systems Introduction & Application:
One prepaid water meter is available for one user card only, blocking all other user cards. Meters usually are for family use.
Management Software :
1. Managing all the RADARKING meters, smart and strong.
2. Creating files of different meters.
3. Convenience for operator to open account, recharge, reissue card, cancel account, replace meter, etc.
4. Collecting consumption records stored by IC card reader-writer and then upload to computer for backup.
5. Inquiring sale records by daily and monthly or inquiry for any period of time.
6. Summing up total purchased amount and money of different sale regions, meters or times.
7. Automatically backup or recover data.
8. Perfect security mechanism. 3DES which often taken by international bank promise for the safety of system.
9. Friendly interface for simple operation.
10. Strong data recovery function
IC Card Reader-Writer
Multi functions and built-in microcomputer, guarantee independent operation after customer registration.
Its main functions are as follows:
HOW TO USE:
1. Customer goes to fee-charging center (or power sale agency & office) and pays for the power/water/gas/heat firstly, then staff will open account for customer through software and IC card reader-writer and then give him an IC card with purchased amount and relevant user information inside.
2. Customer takes his IC card to home and swipes it on the induction area of meter and then the purchased amount will be automatically input into his meter. Then smart prepaid meter will switch on valve to supply power/water/gas/heat.
3. Meter will alarm by showing information on the LCD/LED constantly when there is no enough power/water/gas/heat inside the meter, the first time alarming amount can be set in advance. Meter will alarm again by stopping work and cut supply when reach to second alarming amount. Customer can use the remains by swiping his IC card to reactivate meter. When the remains is also used up, meter will stop work again. Customer can use again only after recharged.