Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Card Reader||Card Type:||RF Card|
|Voltage:||DC 5V||Baud Rate:||9600(default) ~115200bps|
|ERPROM:||512 Bytes||Interface:||RS-232, PS2, USB, TCP/IP|
Three / SIngle Phase Meter RF Card Reader Writer For Water Metering Systems
SMART MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE:
Smart Management Software has friendly interface and is easy to learn and operate. It can support all RADARKING smart prepaid meters with many functions, such as create file, open account, deal with daily business, sale inquiry, multi inquiry, report summary, read/write card, input/collect data, print bill and check blacklist, etc.
1. Managing all the RADARKING meters, smart and strong.
2. Creating files of different meters.
3. Convenience for operator to open account, recharge, reissue card, cancel account, replace meter, etc.
4. Collecting consumption records stored by IC card reader-writer and then upload to computer for backup.
5. Inquiring sale records by daily and monthly or inquiry for any period of time.
6. Summing up total purchased amount and money of different sale regions, meters or times.
7. Automatically backup or recover data.
8. Perfect security mechanism. 3DES which often taken by international bank promise for the safety of system.
9. Friendly interface for simple operation.
10. Strong data recovery function
IC Card Reader-Writer
Multi functions and built-in microcomputer, guarantee independent operation after customer registration.
Its main functions are as follows:
|Read/Write contactless card, ISO14443A/B,ISO15693|
|High security solution for access control|
|TCP/IP network version available at option|
|Compact, small, easy to use|
|Card type||ISO14443A/B, ISO15693|
|Read distance||0mm ~ 70mm|
|Interface||RS-232, PS2, USB, TCP/IP|
|Baud Rate||9600(default) ~115200bps|
|Temperature||Operation: 0°C~60°C, Storage: -20°C~60°C|
|Humidity||Operation: 20%~90%RH, Storage: 5%~95%RH|
|Dimension||122mm(L) x 99mm(W) x 32mm(H)|
HOW TO USE:
1. Customer goes to fee-charging center (or power sale agency & office) and pays for the power/water/gas/heat firstly, then staff will open account for customer through software and IC card reader-writer and then give him an IC card with purchased amount and relevant user information inside.
2. Customer takes his IC card to home and swipes it on the induction area of meter and then the purchased amount will be automatically input into his meter. Then smart prepaid meter will switch on valve to supply power/water/gas/heat.
3. Meter will alarm by showing information on the LCD/LED constantly when there is no enough power/water/gas/heat inside the meter, the first time alarming amount can be set in advance. Meter will alarm again by stopping work and cut supply when reach to second alarming amount. Customer can use the remains by swiping his IC card to reactivate meter. When the remains is also used up, meter will stop work again. Customer can use again only after recharged.