Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Data Collector For Data Acquistion||Installation:||Direct Connected|
|Communication:||RS485/Carrier Communication Solution||Voltage:||220V|
|Frequency:||50Hz||Smart Meter:||Electricity/Water/Gas Meter|
smart meter infrastructure,
advanced metering system
Data Collector Advanced Metering Infrastructure For Smart Meter Data Acquistion
1. This product was powered by the AC 220V. Please operate strictly according to the related regulation and this manual when install and maintain. To prevent the injury because of electric shock.
2. The M-BUS communication cable, RS-485 communication cable and 220 power line will arrange wiring separately, to avoid any possible electrical connection to cause any accident.
3. It need to do the waterproof work when transportation, storage, installation, and operation. To avoid the water flow into the Collector and cause the personnel injury or the device damaged.
4. The power supply of Collector should be stable. To avoid the data can’t be collect caused by the power outage. And also install the earth-leakage protection device.
5. Need to avoid the short circuit and disconnection of M-BUS communication cable or RS-485 communication able when the Collector connect with meter. In order to prevent the system can’t operate normally.
6. The antenna will be within the scope of effective protection of lighting rod and will be more than 1.5 m below than lighting rod.
7. Please connect the matching antenna according to the antenna connection description. Need to avoid the different communication frequency antenna hybrid junction.
8. In order to avoid the antenna was surrounded by the metal objects. The antenna position should be far away from the air conditioner compressor, transformer, communication cable,etc.
Operating Power: AC220V±20%,50Hz(single Phase)
Static Power Consumption: ≤5W
Upward Communication Interface: Radio Frequency ≥300m (open field)
Downward Communication Interface: RS-485 bus line. M-BUS bus line, Radio frequency.
Operating Temperature: -25℃～＋55℃
Relative Humidity: 5％～95％ (non-condensate)
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang