Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Card Type:||IC Card||Material:||Steel Case|
|Valve Control:||With Valve Or Not||Life Time:||More Than 10 Years|
|Maximum Working Pressure:||10 KPa||Maximum Indicated Value:||99999.99|
IC Card Diagram Prepaid Gas Meter for AMR/GPRS Wireless fo LPG Gas High Accuracy
. Computerized management and billing by gas supply companies
. Prepayment of bills with computer technology and IC card to prevent long-term arrears
. When water flow exceeds the maximum flow rate, the built-in valve will be automatically closed
. Effective anti-theft design
|Name of parameters||Unit||Type|
|Maximum flow-rate Qmax||
|Minimum flow-rate Qmin||
|Basic error||%||Qmin ≤Q< Qt ±3|
|Qt ≤Q ≤Qmax ±1.5|
|Maximum working pressure||kPa||50|
|Total pressure loss||Pa||250|
|Electrical conversion error||≤±1 electrical conversion signal equivalent|
|Quiescent work current||μA||≤20|
|Name of Parameters||Parameters||Remarks|
|Power and voltage||DC6.0VAlkaline battery||Alkaline battery 1.5V*4|
|Battery life||Alkaline battery≥1 year|
|Static working current||I≤20µA||LCD display|
|Maximum working current||I≤80mA|
|Data hold time||≥10years|
|Times of IC card insert and extract||≥100000times|
|Fault-free working times of actuator||≥20000times||continuous testing|
|electromechanical conversion error||an impulse equivalent||0.1m3|
For gas meter, the volume which used is measured in up way, and the rest money is measured count down. The minimum measure unit is 0.1m³.
Normally, the gas meter is in sleep mode, and the LED would twinkle every 5-10 seconds. If so, shows the gas meter is in working.There is no need to put M1 card in the working area of gas meter all the time. The user just needs to put M1 card in the working area when charging or wanna to check the state of meter,wait for 3s to activate gas meter, and then the LCD would display s card reading prompt, rest amount, unit price, then go back to sleep mode automatically.
1. M1 card prompt recognition:
(1) M1 card read succeed,buzzer ring 3 times in short and quick; If read failed, ring 1 time in long.
(2) 6uoo--(6 means it is gas meter with valve):means information has been exchanged successfully between M1 RF card and gas meter..(Purchase information has been read by gas meter)
(3) 6UPP--(6 means it is gas meter with valve):means total amount(new purchase amount+rest amount in gas meter) in M1 RF card is larger than max hoard amount, the new purchase amount cannot been sent in to gas meter. The rest amount in gas meter cannot add the new purchase one.
(4) 6noo-Y(6 means it is gas meter with valve, -Y means error code for put in card failed):means M1 RF card is invalid card or other illegal card.
Before recharge, the valve in gas meter stay OFF state. User should take M1 RF card to certain management system handle recharge first, and then put the M1 RF card to the clock in area, the LCD screen would display prompt message ‘6uoo--’, rest amount and etc one by one, at the same time, the valve would ON and gas meter enter into sleep mode. The rest amount would decrease progressively while using.
When user need to check the situation of gas meter, put M1 RF card on clock in area, the LCD screen would display prompt message ‘6uoo--’, rest amount and etc one by one, at the same time, the valve would ON and gas meter enter into sleep mode.
4. Protective valve off
If user doesn’t operate on gas meter for 15 days and no gas used, the valve of gas meter would shut off automatically. If there is amount in gas meter, put the M1 RF card on clock in area can make the valve on again.