Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Voltage:||DC 6V||Meter Capacity:||G1.6/G2.5/G4 Domestic|
|Material:||Metal/Steel Case||Valve Control:||With Valve Or Without Valve|
|Maximum Working Pressure:||10 KPa||Maximum Indicated Value:||99999.99|
Integrated Installation Prepaid Gas Meter Domestic Diaphragm with Metal Case
1. Compact structure, big capacity of 1.2dm3 cyclic volume and beautiful appearance.
2. Apply Hot-printed technology of international leading level on register, which insures legible reading never fading.
3. Inside and outside of meter case is electro dusted, which insures good appearance, moisture-proof, gas corrosion-resistant and high Impact-resistant.
4. The measuring unit is made of Japanese Copolymerization of formaldehyde M90-44 (POM), injected by Mitsubishi machine; The high physicochemical properties, strong reliability, good self-lubricating property and compactness surpass other similar products remarkably.
5. The rubber diaphragm is made of Polyester fabric coated with nitride synthetic rubber, passed more than 200 Million times of Bally Test, oil-resistant change of mass is less than 65%, the flexibility is less than 0.45g/cm, the low temperature type diaphragm can work under -35° C ambient temperature. All specifications comply with National standard and International standard of OIML R311995.
6. The valve and vale seat are made of imported materials Z-41 Plastic pressure powder, which has been tested by foreign authority that the vale never distorts, has perfectly anti-function and high plainness after grind.
7. The material of register cover is Polycarbonate, which has strong impact resistance and keep the bolt falls into the track to withstand disassembly.
8. Special screw head and seal avoid illegal demolition.
9. Anti-reverse device completely prevents tampering.
10. The valve with 360° Rotation has the ability to resist impurity conglutinates and freezing, and has strong stability and agility; And high accuracy of low discharge.
11. The upper case and lower case are pressed by a steel band under a 40ton atmospheric pressure, which insures stability of sealing.
|Main technical data|
|Type||Cyclic volume||Qn||Qmax||Qmin||Qs||Min. reading||Max. reading|
|dm3 at Tb=15 degree||m3/h||dm3/h||dm3||m3|
Contact Person: Mrs. Ada Yang